You can start by browsing the recomended contents below or using the search box at the top left to search across the documentation. If you do not find the information you are looking for, feel free to ask MilMil at the bottom right or submit an issue via GitHub by using the buttons at the top right of each page.
- With the release of Milvus 2.0-RC8, we have published a new documentation introducing the new feature Time Travel.
- Added guidance on installation a Milvus cluster on Kubernetes with Milvus Operator.
- Added documentation about the newly released Milvus ecosystem tool, Milvus CLI. Learn what Milvus CLI is, and how to install and use it.
- Added the installation guide for MilvusDM. Learn how to install the data migration tool and import data from Faiss, HDF5 files, and Milvus 1.x to Milvus 2.0.
- Reorganized topics under User Guide based on objects, such as collections, partitions, indexes, data, and more.
- With the release of Milvus 2.0-RC7, we've made a number of compatibility and performance updates. Check out the Release Notes for details. Note that RC7 is not compatible with previous versions of Milvus 2.0.0 due to changes made to storage format.
- Tutorials are updated with direct links to Jupyter notebook, GitHub repos, and online demos. Read the latest tutorial about how to use Milvus to build a DNA sequence classification model.
- The list of Milvus adoptors is further extended with more use cases added to the blog. Let us know if your organization also uses Milvus and would like to be mentioned as well.