This topic describes how to monitor your Milvus system with Attu.
Click the System View icon on the left-side navigation pane to visit the System View page.
The System View dashboard consists of the following tiles:
- Disk: Shows the usage of storage space.
- Memory: Shows the usage of memory.
- Qps: Shows the last 10 monitored QPS. Each node represents a time point. Hover on a node to view the QPS monitored at the time point.
- Latency: Shows the last 10 monitored latency. Each node represents a time point. Hover on a node to view the latency monitored at the time point.
- Topology: Shows the structure of your Milvus instance. Click Milvus node or a coordinator node and the corresponding information appears in the Info tile on the right.
- Info: Shows the hardware, system, and configuration information of the selected node.
All nodes managed by their parent coordinator node are listed in the table. You can sort the nodes by metrics including CPU Core Count, CPU Core Usage, Disk Usage, and Memory Usage.
Right to the table is a mini topology showing the selected node and its coordinator node. Under the mini topology is a tile showing relevant information.
Click the down arrow to collapse rows in the table.