This topic describes how to manage partitions with Attu.
Milvus creates a partition automatically after a collection is created, which cannot be deleted.
- Click Partitions tab on the Collection page.
- Click Create Partition on the Partitions tab page, and the Create Partition dialog box appears as shown below.
- In the Create Partition dialog box, enter the new partition name in the Name field.
- Click Create to create a partition.
If successful, the new partition appears on the Partitions tab page.
Choose the Default partition or the newly created partition to store imported data as needed.
- Tick the partition you want to delete.
- Click the Trash icon and the Delete Partition dialog box appears as shown below.
deleteto confirm the deletion.
- Click Delete to delete the partition.