This topic describes how to manage data with Attu.
This example imports 20,000 rows of data. Importing data appends data instead of overwriting data.
- Click Import Data on the Collection page. The Import Data dialog box appears as shown below.
- Select the collection you want to import data to in the Collection dropdown list.
- Select the partition you want to import data to in the Partition dropdown list.
- Click Choose CSV File and choose a CSV file.
- Column names are the same as the field names specified in the schema;
- The file is smaller than 150MB and the row count is less than 100,000.
- After a legal CSV file is selected, you can then proceed by clicking Next.
- On the new dialog box, you can match the field names by clicking the corresponding cells in the dropdown lists.
- After confirming the column names corresponding to the field names, click Import Data to import the CSV file into Milvus. Importing data might take a while.
- If successful, the row count status updates in the Entity Count column of the collection. On the corresponding Partition tab page, the row count status updates in the Entity Count column of the partition your imported data in. It might take a while for the entity count to update.
Click Data Query on the Collection page. On the Data Query tab page, enter query conditions in the field and then click Query to retrieve all query results that match your query conditions.
Click the Download icon to download the query results as a CSV file.