Attu is an efficient open-source management tool for Milvus. It features an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI), allowing you to easily interact with your databases. With just a few clicks, you can visualize your cluster status, manage metadata, perform data queries, and much more.
Attu is an open source project of Zilliz.
Attu is under rapid development and new features are added on a weekly basis. We will release a new version every time when a new feature is ready.
Below is the features we have to offer:
- Support username, password, and TLS connection
- View milvus cluster statistics in a glance.
- Browse, query, and manage collections in a simple and straightforward way.
- Perform CRUD or bulk operations with just a few clicks.
- Create vector index instantly.
- Conduct vector searches in a brand new way.
- New code-mode provides a better user experience for you.
Learn more about how to install Attu.
Attu is an open-source project. All contributions are welcome. Pleae read our Contribute guide before making contributions.
If you find a bug or want to request a new feature, please create a GitHub Issue, and make sure that the same issue has not been created by someone else.